Rand Plastics is one of the most experienced dedicated manufacturing companies that has, since 1945, been serving the needs of all South Africans. Rand Plastics has developed and expanded, often adopting new techniques and innovations, to remain at the forefront of fabrication. We bring you quality through technology.
Rand Plastics utilises state of the art equipment within each of its conversion processes.
- Plastic Injection Moulding
- Plastic Extrusion Blow Moulding
- Plastic Stretch Blow Moulding
- Plastic Extrusion Moulding
- Wood & Steel Fabrication
- Paper & Board Printing
Rand Plastics has at its disposal over 100 machines of all sizes, with the result that we have the means and know-how to manufacture a wide and diversified range of products to the highest quality standard.
- - Manufacturers and distributors of Catering, Restaurant, Conference, Canteen & Office furniture
- - Manufacturers and distributors of educational furniture and accessories for Grade R, Junior Schools, Primary schools, Secondary schools and Tertiary institutions
- - Manufacturers and distributors of children's recreational and educational furniture
- - Manufacturers and distributors of a wide range of toys
- - Manufacturers and distributors of all category of housewares
- - Manufacturers and distributors of storage crates, boxes, bins etc.
- - Manufacturers and distributors of a broad range of Materials Handling and Hardware products
- - Manufacturers and distributors of stock standard as well as specialised plastic packaging products to the food, beverage, confectionery, fruit, petrochemical, industrial and general merchandise markets
- - Rand Plastics custom moulding division manufactures moulds in total collaboration with our clients. Mould tooling is designed and built by true craftsmen using CAD/CAM and the latest CNC and EDM equipment. Our extreme attention to detail ensures that the moulds and our custom moulding will meet your specific requirements
With our capacity, technology and experience we are able to meet the demands and innovations of the community with confidence.